Why are some white guys attracted to black girls?

i am just curious...if they date a black girl then good for them

Did I say it was wrong for them to date black women? did I say that something must be wrong to? did I bash black women? did I say negative things? NO I DIDN'T...like most people here you misunderstood the question and did not read the detail...i said if they date black women GOOD FOR THEM...all I asked was what made you so attracted to them...i think all races has their beauty and ugly and I am sorry you guys don't know how to read
sorry if anyone thinks I'm being racist or trying to discriminate against black women,...not my intention...i was just asking a question

Most Helpful Guy

• @ ALL THEIDIOT USERS WHO DECIDED THIS WAS A RACIST QUESTION> READ

If you all weren't such super sensitive and truly incompetent human beings this wouldn't have ever been an issue.

Racism was obviously not the intent of this question, yet you all in your profound sense of self righteous ignorance thought it adamant to spout against such a setback of the black people; to stop it before it caused every human with darker pigmented skin, the misfortune of reading it's contents, sure that they would break into utter disarray and a sure chaos in which they could not continue to live their lives without fear of another person debating their attraction and discussing it with others.

A much more intelligent group than yourselves would see that in fact the only words infusing this quandary with racism are your own. For as where the asker of the initial question had no wish to convey an idea of negative racial criticisms, YOUR answers that picked at and berated her divulgence of curiosity were the only statements to bring alive and make potent in this tread any form of the poison racism. As it is on the streets where we take step, too, it is here; but with intellect it should be obvious to even the simplest minds that in seeking to find fault in another you all created an beast that was never there and further gave it life and sting when otherwise it would be content to lay down and not be, if only we would choose not let it.

• yea my intent wasn't to offend...thanks for you answer man...like I don't know what I said was so terrible ...they acted so blood pumped to get offensive and so enraged to accuse me of being a racist or a troll and to tell me to drink bleach which Mrs Jones 7 said...i am disappointed in how sensitive, and the lack of reading skills some users have...thanks for speaking up for me

• If only I had the pleasure of them reading this answer and, after a few hours of a dictionary + three bags of Cheetos, they were moved to post a reply I could fiendishly tear apart; in just hope that they would never again feel need to touch a keyboard and slowly continue the infection of their intolerable ignorance upon the vastness of the internet medium.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 35

• Lol, no one is allowed to be attracted to black girls are they? sorry its the way you contructed the question, not sure if you intended it that way but white guys are attracted to black girls because they are attracted to them, there are many attractive black girls that many white guys like.

Everyone has a different preference from each other even within the same race, many white guys would find megan fox, jessica alba etc while other white guys might be attracted to thicker bodied white girls like kim kardashian. Both are white but both are very different preferences, it works the same wiay with being attracted to black girls

• Why "good for them?"

• i mean if it's their choice that's great...i am just curious as to why...cause I don't think most of them are

• -

Re Update: There are a lot of pissy little liberal teenagers on this site that get offended easily and try to jump your sh*t as if their opinion is more important than yours. This happens most notably on questions concerning: abortion, race (with the exception of racism/stereotyping of white people), drug use, and ...weirdly enough... circumcision.

Ignore and press on is usually the best approach, but sometimes it can be fun to make them really pissed by saying something incendiary.

• thanks for understanding...sighz...people really don't read and jump into offence :/

• I like women in general. Black or white.

• I got your answer babe,

Generally black girls have a bigger ass, and or thighs/hips - lower body whatever. Our instincts as men are to reproduce and pass on our genes; and something in our subconscious tells us that larger lower bodies make them good birth givers. So guys like a big ass and generally black girls have them.

Not that that is it though ha, some black girls are just cute as hell.

• ok he is right and right again so lets all thumbs down him? duh

• Well now you have it, your question wasn't racist at all; people are just ridicules. You got a lot of answers though so props to you.

• yea I respect people's views..just wish people read properly

• You must ask the right questions:

-Why are Love bugs attracted to white cars?

-Why are Moths attracted to light?

-Why are pigeons attracted to freshly-washed cars?

-Why are emo kids attracted to The Nightmare Before Christmas?

-Why are Irish men attracted to Reservoir Dogs?

-Why are hipsters attracted to Pabst Blue Ribbon?

-Why are 23-year-old burn-outs attracted to middle school girls?

-Why are people with HUGE vehicles attracted to tiny parking spots next to your car?

More from Guys
30

What Girls Said 37

• Your not being racist; the wording of the question was just a little off. It's easy to assume the negative of it though because black women are getting bashed here and there in regards to dating. I don't understand why, we are women all the same, just with a profound presence and darker skin.

Anyway, it just varies among guys; some white men are really attracted to black women, some aren't. The factors of attraction are probably the same as it would be when a white guy is attracted to a white women.

I'm very attracted to white men physically because of the differences such as skin color, hair texture things like that. It's different than what I'm use to seeing. Plus, I enjoy the cultural differences and it's cool to just learn about the perspective another race has in comparison to mines.

So maybe it's just something like that; opposites do attract :)

And just a little theory;

I think maybe it's become more accepted for white men and black women to date this day and age - only 50 or so years ago, such a thing was so frowned upon (although there were still black women white man couples anyway,) but we're at a point where your allowed to date whomever without as much ridicule. And hey, it's fun to try something new...

• seee...i respect your answer and yea I can see how someone can see this question is bad but people need to have thicker skin it was not like I went and a whole bash black women escapade...i never meant to offend this badly

• Your question shouldn't even have existed because you should know why human beings are attracted to human beings?'' I don't know what type of guys you are attracted to but you can't actually give a ''reason why you like that type''. So its not about black or white women, it's women in general. Your question sounds and infact is racist.

• i am not racist and I have been attracted to guys of evry race...but I love spanish men and I can list why, I love the way they dance, they are sweet talkers, their skin colour is tanned and beautiful, their accents are sexy...the answerer knows what I meant I think she is the rare few that got what I meant ...people need to not get so sensitive by this question

• If your meaning, like do white guys find certain aspects of black women attractive, I would think yes. Men find women appealing in general, some more than others. A lot of interest is usually about the figure of black women (our butts and stuff lol) but that can be stereotypical, as there are a some black women who aren't very curvy. Maybe it could have something to do with the physical differences (opposites attract sorta thing) like dark skin, light skin, different mentality/attitude towards things. There's a lot of factors in one's individual ideal of what they find attractive.

I've encountered white men who aren't in anyway attracted to black girls, and others who are crazy about them. It really just depends on one's personal preference.

• Idk call me crazy, but maybe it's because there girls.

• I as a black girl like this question, I'm going to stick around to see if there are anymore answers :)

• Why aren't some white guys attracted to black girls?

• Whoa, you just flipped it on us! I was thinking that too.

• that is a good question too...i would like to know that as well...i'm not thinking one sided...and my intention with this question wasn't to make bblack women feel any worse

• D:

More from Girls
32