Single and searching for... available?!

So, I've been meeting tons of great guys, all of whom are taken! What I'm wondering is, where do "available" guys hang out? What would you say are the top ten places that a girl could go to find a surplus of available men?

The obvious locations might be a golf course or a sports bar, but I'm thinking more along the lines of places on or near a college campus. Any hot-spots I should know about where I might be able to snag a good-looking (and preferably single) guy?

HA, type-o in the question! *available

(I promise I'm not actually that stupid)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the eternal question. Where can I find the opposite gender? Men are having this same problem with finding single women. Bars and Clubs are pretty much just people looking for hookups. I have been looking and am about to try, but have not yet tried. I thought maybe food banks and shelters might be a good place to try. I figure some good hearted people might be there. Cultural events and community events, are also another type of place I am planning on trying. People at these places are looking for a good time, but it is not where people looking for booty call, normally hang out.

Like I said I haven't tried them yet, but I am planning on starting soon.