• Ask
  • myTake

Emotionally disconnected?

hello everyone, my girlfriend and I(both in our 20's) have been together for 5 months. We feel emotionally disconnected from each other, as much as I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I noticed you said the disconnection happen after "she changed" maybe you just don't feel the same way about the new her that you did the old her. If you think the girl you fell in love with is still in there somewhere then fight to get her back. Did she change on purpose or something that just kinda happen? It's hard to work things out or fix things in a relationship when you feel like the one you love isn't there anymore and now you're dealing with this stranger that you just can't ever seem to make happy. I think the biggest question is can you deal with this new her? If you can, maybe try to learn more about why she changed and what you can do to get closer to her again. Don't forget what brought you together in the first place.. flirting and having fun together, the silly stuff :) But even though you may not want to hear it, if the person you fell in love isn't there anymore and you're just not feeling this new version, then it might be time to move on. I know what you're dealing with, and it can be complicating and frustrating. I hope things work out for yall, good luck ;)

What Girls Said 3

• You got to put a spark back in the realtionship,you got to woo her again.Plan something romanitc and well thought out..where it's just you and her make it special get her flowers but yeah just try it because it does not like it's getting any better

• Plan an amazing night. Maybe take her to the place you guys had your first kiss or date.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!