Why did he treat me so bad? What was he trying to do?

I'm 30 and I dated my x-bff younger brother-in-law. I was very close to my BFF, her husband, and her mother in-law. Well I was coming out of a divorce and he begged to be with me. I wasn't interested but, he was very persistent on dating me. We broke up several times because of his cheating. He gave me an engagement ring Feb. 2011, but added some girl in the military/Japan as his Facebook girlfriend. His family knew he was with me and her at the same time. I heard they talked about me behind my back really bad. They pretended that they it was only me he was dating.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, I wouldn't know why anyone would do this. But I do know this, if you want to regain your self-respect, cut these people off completely. They are very sh**** people.

• Thanks! I'm just really having it kinda' rough now. He took the condom off in May. He intentionally got me pregnant so that I would move and take a better high paying job. He lived 4 hours away and he never came to check on me. I decided to have an abortion. He never came or sent me any money. Right now he texts me that I murdered his child and that he was going to move back with me to help me with the baby. Why does he keep texting me he loves me and calling. He knows I've had the abortion.

• Show Older
    • He tells me I'm stuck up, to high class, and crazy/mental. I guess he says that because I confront him about his cheating. I just don't get it... Why does he keep contacting me? I am not pregnant any more. If he wants the other gilr why is he bothering me? I'm 13 hours away from him and headed around the world to work.

• You could always not take his calls, and block his phone number, and block him on Facebook and all other emails and social media.In fact, do yourself the favor.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!