Why Do Guys Play With Girls' Hearts?

Guys are sometimes just selfish ! Like they only talk to girls for 3 hours straight because they think they can get some or whatever and they try and tell you to F**K off in the nicest way etc .. they annoy me some days EPECIALLY today

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• LOL, easy their gal we guys got seative hearts too you know. seriously though at times your right but in those cases generally the girl is chosing the wrong type guy to be with or want to be with. especially under 18. I know this from expierence . I could probably tell you the exact type guy you generaly go for and most will treat you that way without exception.

those being

1. the popular jock type (to be fair not all jocks are I have buddies that were and their gold)

2. the bad boy types exciting maybe to only the girl but bad news boys in the end

3. the player (very similiar to the jerk) also known as manwhores very short lived relationships

4. the out and out jerk (could and can be former nice guys) alittle longer in the relationship time

but can be

a. controlling

b. flirts with other girls while in your presence

c. abusive (either/or both) by word or physically

d. will cheat if given the chance and generally will

e. will lie to cover his any of his actions

f. there are more but the above are the more predominant ones

all the above type will sex the girls up because basicall that's all their interested in and generally when they get that the girl is dumped and they move on to next victim which they had been cheating on you with.

any of the above sound familiar.

you need to change the type of guys you want to be with.

getting a guy should be like shopping and generally you gals love to shop.

you should know as much as you can find out about ANY guy you may think you like... HOW?

1st how does this guy treat people in general (rudely or with some respect)

2nd how does he treat girls in general (?as meat or with tender heart)

3rd how does he treat sister/s or other female relatives ?(rudely with contempt or lovingly)

4th how did he treat former gf's if known ask them (badly or well)

if he scored low he will most likely treat you the same way good indicators of how to chose a good guy wouldn't you think also how tell if he's not worth your time.

the above mentioned guys (bad guys lol) will never change for you alone. they'll only change if they want to and many won't because why should they. their getting everything they want because girls lower the bar for them so that the they can be with them.

i'd tell you how to get a good catch but your response at your age group would be "NO WAY NOT ONE OF THEM" but just in case you may be interested make a comment back to me and I'll tell you how.

What Guys Said 6

• dont go for those guys. its practically your fault alto it might be hard to tell sometimes. try to figuar out what type of guy they are before they tell you to f off..watch them around other girls. take notes kinda from guys before. you will most likely see a similar pattern, then if they are that kind you can tell them to f off before they get a chance. then it will make them fill like sh** and leave you feeling good...bcuz it never would have worked out anyways if all they wanted was sex

• I had this once and have to say that as much as still hate her for it there was not reason for her to act any different. I would say she was bit flirty but that's just how she was, I asked her out she said no but we hung out for a few months and thing carried on as normal and if not more flirty. So I asked her again and she said no and got angry. Was not till then I realized I had to get away from her cause I was love drunk. I do hate her for it but at the same time why should she change cause of me?

• No we don't., Some might, but most of us actually care what we do.

• girls aren't any better... just as capable of messing a guy up. there are lots of nice guys out there that turn into guys like the one you're speaking of because in one way or another some girl messed them up...

• honestly I don't know my guess some guys are fake nice guys aka jerks a**holes or worse p**** beggars and give us nice guys/good guys bad reputation some of us truly nice guys/good guys are not fakes we been having bad reputations when us truly nice guys/good guys get bad reputation by jerks a**holes and p**** beggars most women think all men is like that when us truly nice guys/good guys get bad reputation next thing you know we get overlooked and yet we are still single and some of us still a virgin and saving it till marriage for a right time or for a right girl I hope this answer your question

• who is getting annoyed, YOU, the guy isn't physically altering your brain and making you annoyed, it's your own fault because of the way your brain is wired to react. I don't blame women when they put me in an emotional rollercoaster, I take responsibility and make sure it won't happen again

What Girls Said 1

• Be careful, and watch out for yourself. Don't let him control you. But girl's do it too so watch your own actions as well