• Ask
  • myTake

Nice Guys And Women?

It seems to me that when women are young they go after "bad boys." They find these guys just so damn exciting and despite what their complaining... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It seems like that.Women don't seem to think of the future, so the less I know about their past and poor life choices the better.Another thing that women don't seem to understand is that they have an expiration date. The redline is 40 obviously, but 33 is pretty much the end of the line.Women degrade exponentially, whereas men degrade logarithmically. Its just biology. Younger women produce healthier children.

What Girls Said 3

• don't generalize. not all girls go for 'bad boys'. I certainly haven't. also, girls who do go for 'bad boys' aren't necessarily sluts. they're just attracted to that type of personality. that 'nice guy' you're talking about can do as he pleases. if he wants to reject her, he should. if he's the type of person that can focus on who she is now and can appreciate that, then he should go for it. reliving past rejections isn't healthy for anybody.

• I agreed with some of the people who answered this post. Some girls aren't like that, and maybe the guy likes the girl too much to forgive her. I mean not every guy will forgive. I would probably forgive someone I really like, and try to see if he/she has changed.

• If the nice guy doesn't take her, what choice does he have? Who else is gonna want him? The 20 year olds with daddy issues that are only dating the 30-40 year old guys because they have money? I mean you could get with an equally nice girl who shares the same values as you, but she's probably not super hot and plastic like the party girl sluts...so I don't know masturbate I guess

What Guys Said 3

• I can see where you are coming from. All I can say is that it's up to they guy. Can he look past the mistakes she made, and accept her for who she is now? Does he want someone who had a better head on their shoulders when they were younger? Or someone who gave the impression that they didn't care about the guy, who had his act together better than most others when he was younger? I like the question and I might come back with something to add, but for now I think it depends on the guy.

• Hey there's a reason why there are so many single mothers out there. The nice guy's they rejected before they knocked up by rebel bad boy's will not take them back. I've rejected several women I dated years ago and they broke up with me and said I was to nice. Now I don't even answer there phone calls and I friend them on Facebook there not a friend of mine.