When only ugly and old guys hit on me does it mean I am ugly?

they always whistle when I walk down the street or look at me or say something and they are all not attractive guys and some are old too does that... Show More

i do get called attractive I admit it but why don't prettier men hit on me? I don't understand this

Most Helpful Guy

• Because us "prettier men" as you put it are smarter than that. You probably don't look like the sexual type. Quit being selfish and pass out the vag. Wear some booty shorts commando stile and show some cleavage and you will have the good lookin guys all over you.

The best bet would be wear cammo booty shorts, cammo top and carry a machine gun and ammo accross your chest with Dual glocks in holsters on your legs.

• i don't want to look like a slut sorry

• Slut? Cammo booty shorts and a cammo short with a machine gun and Dual glocks is hardcore not sluty. No doubt you would be hot wearing that.

• Slutty is the last thing that comes to my mind, girl. More like the hottest womon on the entire planet earth is more what I'm thinking, sugar.