Why are girls so crazy, what's the logic?

OK I hear you can't be too nice to a girl because that puts you into the friend zone and when your mean to a girl and say you just want to have sex... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Guys who get friend zoned take partial blame for not making that they have interest. They sit there, being the "nice guy" and then whine and complain that their lack of initiative isn't working in their favor. Honestly, some deserve to be friends zoned. If you're gonna be that passive in getting the girl I'm sure that'll fare well in a relationship. *cough* As for the rest, it can be lame as hell but some need to realize that not everyone that you like will like you back. I've been in the same boat so I can empathize.

As far as "mean," you're doing two extremes here. I'd rather a woman speak up to a guy who's being a user. Too many silly girls fall for that crap because of the bs spewed in the media and chick flicks, making them believe that these jerks are really wounded souls and they need some nurturing. The reality is that they're d***s and have found a way to work the system to their benefit. Why them refusing to deal with this asinine bs makes them crazy makes me wonder what's going on with your logic. You WANT them to put up with the jerks or not?

And if you want to go into an entire thing as to what makes women crazy? Read George Carlin's book, "When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?" He has several pages, listing everything that women have to deal with and he empathizes why so many go "crazy." Society is still very beneficial to males generally and that combined with the increase of selfish douchebaggery (on both sides) and the media assaulting girls as soon as they can comprehend, it's no wonder you see such ridiculous behavior. I'm also seeing quite a bit of bs on the male side as well from being bombarded by media influence. A lot of immaturity and lack of taking responsibility for ones' actions. Way too much entitlement going on out there with each younger generation (both sides).

Some females really do need a reality check and I put them in line when they behave like a stereotype. But if you think about all the contributing factors? Yeah. Not surprising that females get pegged as crazy. There's so much selfish bs that society has conditioned men to be from birth. I know not all guys are like this, but it sure as hell exists. I've seen some amazing examples in the past year, and wow.

As for the guys who continue to whine and play victim to the bs from these girls with issues, wake the hell up and learn to filter your choices better. Most of the complaints I see on here are guys falling for some idiot chick and tolerating stupid bs. Oh girls fall for the bad boy? You wusses fall for the bad girl. It happens on both sides. Instead of letting your ego get all butthurt, why don't you just learn from these experiences?

As far as what they want, every one is different. Try asking them and getting to know them. If they end up being a stereotype and confuse you, find someone else. It's that simple.

• I've been friend zoned several times, yet each time I have made my intentions clear. Blunt flirting, even straightforward statements. I'm beginning to get passive, but that's only because it's started to wear away at me so I'm beginning to just not care. The whole 'mean' guy thing has been personified by the media, but it is by no means false, within the last 3 months I can think of 4 such examples within my own school year, let alone humanity.

As I said in my answer. It's a wonder we survive.

• Show Older
    • Initiative is not enough to get the girl you want, also it is almost impossible to filter people quick enough for you not to make the right decisions or putting yourself in vulnerable situations. This is what many men complain about, because we have to put ourselves on the line and getting humilliated before knowing what kind of person she is, as women make almost no effort in getting to know guys or seduce them

• Well seeing that you have a penis, I'm glad you can tell me how we all think and what does and doesn't work with us. What ever would I do without you? PS- change your username. Because it should really be "Ihaveitallfiguredout."