• Ask
  • myTake

Why are girls attention whores?

I've seen and heard it all: t*t pics for Facebook avatar t*t angles for GAG avatars fishing for compliments (making threads asking "what do you... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have no idea. I don't understand women and enjoy how many of them will degrade themselves in hopes of acceptance and attention.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sure there is an in-depth explanation for them, but let me just throw one instance out there. When I was young, I knew a couple of girls who were into seeing how many fish they could have on the line at one time - and the time happened to be when their birthday was approaching. Just saying.

• i think they are guys who pretend they are girls.

What Girls Said 4

• Why are girls attention whores? Same reason guys are because they have love self esteem, are or they're human beings and humans tend to be social, selfish, and self-centered.

• Most people are attention whores, just to varying degrees. Do you know many people who don't want attention from the opposite gender?

• Some people are just really full of themselves. And bored, I imagine.

• Most of them have low self-esteem and want someone to say things like they are sexy or pretty to make them feel good. Pictures can make a person look 100% better than what they do in person and a lot of the pictures could be of what they used to look like.They also like to boost confidence when people say they look good.It gives them a sense of 'power or dominance' beside fishing for more friend adds.

• i think it might be that too. even in class, there's almost always one girl who talks super loud about really nothing important to someone right beside her

What They Said On Facebook