Guys, if you like a girl, do you tend to laugh a lot at the things she says?

Most Helpful Guy

• I laugh if what she says is funny... enough said. I think it's hilarious when guys over do it. Like this one time(in band camp, LOL) my guy friend brought a girl to hang out with us during lunch. All she said was,"... Yeah I had bacon for breakfast." my friend started bellowing out the most obvious fake laugh I've ever heard. It was so obvious that the girl went," Is bacon funny to you? I don't get it. Why don't you explain the joke to me?" and he made up the stupidest explanation. This is it in his exact words," You see it's funny because when I went camping, my cousin and I caught a wild boar." and then he continues to make up crap. But then he ends the story with this jewel of an ending,"... and the entire experience reminded me of Brokeback Mountain." The girl looked at my friend and goes," OMG I had no idea you were gay. I'm so sorry for hitting on you." My other friend and I tried so hard to hold back our laughter but when she rounded the corner we were laughing so hard that I'm almost sure she heard us.

So the moral of the story is, NO! Don't force a laugh when talking to the girl you like.

• Well said, at least the first part, I always thought it was girls who did the fake laughing/giggling, I've never laughed at something if it wasn't funny