I dreamt of my ex....why?

Early this morning, I woke up and I wasn't feeling well so I went back to bed. Well.. I had the weirdest dream that I've had in a very long time. I met my ex .. face to face.. and I found out he's been married to and had kids with 3 wives after me. He had 5 kids then.. all around the age of 3- 10 or 12 years old.. He tried to get back with me and I loved him still enough to take him back.. and then things got scary afterwards.. I don't remember much of it because it was a blur.. but even after all that, even in my dream.. he treated me so bad. I don't understand it. I was always there for him and I loved him as much as I ever could.. how could he have hurt me the way he did... how could he have cheated on me to the point where I can't even dream of him as mine.. I know I'm still hurting, but I don't wanna think of him anymore. Why the heck am I dreaming about this a**hole who doesn't deserve me.. I don't deserve this.. I want peace when I sleep.. I don't want to wake up crying in my sleep!

20
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I randomly have dreams about exes... sadly, I think it is unavoidable. They were a part of our lives so no matter what we do, thoughts and memories of them will be floating around our heads.

• I don't know how long it takes for us to get over ex. I broke up with my boyfriend for about 20 days in which I dreamed about him every night! No matter the dreams are happy or sad, I would feel so bad once I woke up and felt nervous like I lost some things in my heart.

But things now are getting a little bit better now. I wish it will be over soon