Why do people appear in our dreams? Do you believe in what they say?

They say if that person is in your dream, then that person misses you or is thinking about you. I have heard the opposite which is if that person is... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• it can be that you're thinking about them, but it can also be your subconscious mind allowing you to figure out things related to them, the mind is just complex and dreams just come from your hidden emotions and thoughts buried deep down

i saw the womb on the national geographic channel where they show how pregnancy occurs throughout the 9 months and they said that scientists have found that babies inside the womb also dream, and they dream of what they have experienced thus far in life- their mothers voice and sounds and gargling from the mothers digestive system lol

Asker upvoted
    • also I will say that my friends have had dreams about my issues in life...which I thought was weird like why would they dream about my current problems? one of my best friends had a dream of me and my crush...i don't get why/how lol because its my life not hers