How do I deal with nasty women who say mean things to me?

I've been told I'm a nice person, many people have told me I'm actually too nice.I usually ignore people who say nasty mean things to me but it really upsets me and people seem to think I'm an easy target and that they can just pick on me and say whatever they like because they assume I won't react and retaliate.People think they can walk all over me and treat me badly and so they get surprised when I stand up for myself!There are some nasty bitchy girls and women out there and they really make a bad name for our gender. I will always be nice and stay nice.

* so many - typo there in the first line of last para, oops lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah just ignore them :) it's so off-putting seeing girl's pick on others. I know it's lame but try not to spend time near where they are. It depends on what you mean by 'mean things' are they threatening you? or are they like pointing something out about you and laughing? that might mean that they are jealous of you/insecure about themselves.

• I mostly mean when they point out things and make spiteful, bitchy comments and laugh and gossip. Thanks, yeah I'll just ingore them. Have a nice day! x

• Yeah you don't wanna be around those types! I'm sure you are better than those in every way. Nice is nicest! Thanks you too :) x

What Guys Said 3

• Continue to surprise them then. Disrupt their natural flow. That doesn't mean you should treat them the way they treat you, but leave them without a target.

• well you have a few choices:1. knock the bitch into next week ;)2. smile and walk away every time they pick on you... believe me this will piss them off :)3. get dirt on them... use against them wisely

• Well keep doing what you do and Ignore it. There generally jealous & insecure with themselves.

• Thanks :) I'll ignore them and carry on as usual. It's just hard sometimes when all they do is say spiteful things and are bitchy, but I won't let them make me a nasty person..I'll always be nice no matter what. Take care and have a good day :)! x

What Girls Said 3

• Oh My God YES , and I thought we were supposed to be the soft and kind gender .I just give them a dirty look , it usually just shuts them up , I have a certain look that sort of kills people lol and I use it on those who disrespect others .I have seen more mean girls than mean guys and its so disturbing .

• Best way is to get them when they don't expect it.

• walk away and never look back that's what I did...if they can't be a friend then let them be lonely and have no one to talk to then, leave them and find better friends I did!