Catch guy friend watching you sleep. Don't know what to think of it. Help?

Had some friends come over to my apartment, and because my apartment is small, one friend takes the couch and me and the other(the one in question) take the bed. I wake up to some form of pressure on my forehead (the pressure radius being small). Once I wake up, I see my friend staring at me. A few seconds later he pats me on the cheek, turns over and falls asleep, only saying "alright." I am so confused as to what just happened. And I can't really ask him because I know he will just deny it. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? To Guys: Why would you do this? Thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he thinks you are cute when you sleep. Or maybe he was watching a booger go in and out of your nose with your breath.

• Wouldn't read too much into it yet tbh! I've sometimes woken up before friends I've shared beds with and watched them sleep. Sometimes I'm staring at them and thinking about something else, other times I'm staring at them because they look pretty and it gives you a chance to look at their features without them feeling weird! He may think your pretty cute but it's really not enough to go on to figure if he likes you if that's what your asking?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!