Will the nice guy ever win?

I'm a very nice guy and Ill never change. But I'm tired of coming in last. Just wondering if nice guys like me will ever be happy?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Will the nice guy ever win?

Depends on his physical attractiveness, wealth, status, and personality no different than other types of guys.

Just wondering if nice guys like me will ever be happy?

Depends on what it takes for him to be happy no different than other types of guys.

"Im a very nice guy and Ill never change."

I highly doubt you're a very nice guy as it seems often when guys say nice guy they mean:

- he's nice to gals he's attracted to

- he hasn't hit, raped, or harassed gals

In my opinion neither of those means he's a nice guy as most people tend to be nice to those they're attracted to and plenty of non-rapists aren't nice people.

• So what your saying is, a nice guy as to be good looking, rich and have a good personality? What else is knew.

• No what I'm saying is a nice guy chances of winning is dependent on his physical attractiveness, wealth, status, personality, and what he defines as winning no different than any other type of guy.