I wanna know why he keeps doing it..

in my class,whenever someone teases my boyfriend with another girl,he blushes and keeps smiling...it feels weird...i mean, does he really is shy about it or just playing around?but,he really seems shy when his buddies tease him with other girls..is he a player?should I trust him?he is not really a shy person...fyi,we never tell anybody that we are going out...so,his buddies don't know about it...but,why he had to be shy about it and smiles like a really bashful guy?i don't get it...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• If he hasn't told anyone you're going out - he's ashamed of you or wants to seem available. Either way, it should be a red flag.

• "If he hasn't told anyone you're going out - he's ashamed of you or wants to seem available."

• ermm,actually I did told his best friend that we are dating...but,his best friend still tease with him other girls...i don't get it...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!