I feel like I don't satisfy my boyfriend?

I'm attracted to him mostly because of his loving personality, particularly his sense of humor. Both him and his friends tell me that he's never been... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a feeling that because (by what you wrote) you are technically out of his league he is trying to make you jealous so that he can feel how much you want him. By staring at girls while you are there with him he is trying to show you that even though he doesn't have the same level of attractiveness he is also with you by choice, that there are other options and he wants you to see that. Chances are he has more self-esteem issues than you do. Also, because it's long distance he's probably really lonely. And when a person misses another person too much it puts strain on them emotionally and they become sort of bitter towards their s/o. The reason he can't get it up could be that he feels you are not attracted to him in the same way he is attracted to you.

Sometimes in relationships where a person is significantly better looking than the other, these issues can arise. Insecurity gets the best of us sometimes.

Chances are his feelings for you have not, he is just insecure with his own self that he makes excuses for you to be jealous, thus showing how much interest you have in him.

Its a game. Even though it's easier said than done, I'd move on. You deserve better.

(Could be all wrong. This is just an opinion.)