• Ask
  • myTake

How to deal with this break up from my ex?

Well, it has been a week now since I have talked to my ex and I still feel very upset. I am now having dreams about him almost every night, and it has gotten to the point to where I don't want to wake up as my dreams are far more better then real life. LOL Sorry really. So sad. Anyway, I have already tried texting him before and told him that I missed him and all I got was a "don't" back. I think about him all the time, even when I am doing my hobbies. I do have hobbies, When I was crocheting last night I was thinking about him and my stitching only got faster the more I thought about him. I am playing my guitar more as that is the only thing that brings relief. I have not went out yet, as I just can't see myself with anybody yet. I really love him, but he has commitment issues when I have clearly told him I did not want to get married. He just wants to be friends. How do I deal with this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Let him kick rocks...Time will heal all of your hurt and pain... it takes time..I know how you feel I have been there..I was in a relationship for over decade. It takes time and prayer to get over the addiction of being with someone,even when it was BAD...Be thankful you were not in it for a long period. We are in the world of throw away relationships and men can move to someone else so fast...Just a click of bottom on computer and men can meet someone else...So you have to start thinking about you...Just know you are not alone. Many women are going through the same thing...Good Luck and God Bless...

What Guys Said 1

• Bad news.. your screwed! Time.. its an emotional prison sentence. Keep truckin and trying new things.

What Girls Said 0