Why are so many average guys single until 30?

These day's you have these "hot" pimping guys who get all the women and don't settle down , that ruin's it for the rest of the guys when one man's seeing 30 women at one time. damn gold diggers.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Because that's when women finanly start to think they should marry a good guy since they'll never get the hot boy.

• thats drive top, I got be that diamond in rough... all will need is few magazine spread in fe other major publication then get a advance of a records label like bad boy for 2 million, A non- famous get like 100k advance and pushed back.

• word. and...wat

What Girls Said 8

• Marriage is a game that has changed.Once upon a time, it was super common to get married before 25, have kids before 30, and yadda yadda.However, some time before then and now, that changed. People are putting that off to go to school, work on their careers and worry about themselves. There is no rush to settle down. People are realizing they don't need to get married right away. Now, there is no shame in admitting that marriage just isn't for you, so more and more people are either putting it off or not doing it at all. That goes for both men and women.Women, for the most part know when a man is marriage material or not from the beginning. If she wants to settle down, she isn't going to try and keep going for the player type. If a woman has doubts about being ready to settle down, dating the player type can be a comfort because she knows its temporary and at some point there is going to be someone new. For a woman who isn't ready to settle down, dating a marriage material guy is scary because in the back of their minds they know that "this could be it," which is enough to mess with their heads and make them question whether or not they are ready.I can only speak for women on this one, not men.

• lol I don't have anybody interested in getting close to me and my co-works are all mean jerks!

• "I want world, the money., magazine spreads and supermodels"I want to be 94 pound, wealthy socialite in New York. Only in my dreams:/

• lollol are you sure that we are talking you in the picture ? ;) hahah

• Show Older
    • That's cool! Post it up here so we can read it! :)

• yes I'm still waiting for guy to post it...um..he's a little slow but he's cool :) offering.

• Because when men start needing Viagra and a Toupee, then they begin to notice average women.

• Damn them to hell!I agree with you my friend

• yes, society gone down the shiiiitter lollol not its 100% bad but we all want in hahahah

• you mean why are so many average guys still single in their 30s?I'm not sure.and who are you saying are the gold diggers?and it's really not a problem for you if the girls are the type to just be played.if they really were the serious relationship type then they wouldn't be played and would look for a guy that wants to settle down.so don't hate the players, hate the game.those guys aren't really causing you harm by taking all those non serious girlfriend material girls anywaysgo find better girls

• I want world, the money., magazine spreads and supermodels ahhaah

• and I thought you just wanted a nice girl... hahahahha

• not just...haha

• If your single , You can do what you want . Especially if the guy is letting all the women know what's up , If he's playing the field than that's a different story .

• Why would you want to be with those women? Set your sights on decent women, they may not be the hot supermodel trophy wife but they're average just like the single guys who pass them up.

• i think I love you ;) ...hahah

• Because they have no game

What Guys Said 10

• This is just a rant as far as I'm concerned."Average" guys are boring for a lot of people. If someone has options, they have opportunities to find better companions. If a person has a choice of two people and he finds one better than the other, of course the other one is going to be let down. If a girl is making bad decisions in her choice of guys, she's not someone you'd want to get involved with anyway.If you had a choice between an average Joe and someone who is booming in many aspects of their life who would you choose? Many of these "hot pimping" guys are good people too if you got to know them, but get judged on the surface by "average" people for simply having a good sense of self-esteem that gets called "cocky" when the accuser is someone who is just insecure.The reality of the situation is that many of these "Average joe'"s are people with self esteem issues and are very insecure(a major turn off for women).What does "gold digging" have to do with this anyway?

• They either lower their standards or become more realistic about the guys they can potentially snag.

• Because women use the average, nice guy as their fall back. You are the contingency plan if they can't get that hot guy. The question is, do you really want those women?

• you get for better life, you got connection with models then good things will happen.

• what is the alternative?

• now with the phony hip hop success story again GTFO weirdo LOL

• what

• Show Older
    • link the inspiration

• link being the only one I've ever blocked on here because you won't STFU lol

• Because more average guys need to find their BALLS and reclaim LEADERSHIP, which is their birthright, and it is what women crave.

• It's around that age women hop of the bad boy **** carousel and want the average guy's money for herself and the children she had by the bad boys.

• hop off*

• they are truly wicked witches

• Indeed. Vile succubi.

• It has nothing to do with the man. If those women make those choices they are ruining it for the group of average guys. People always try to get the best they can get. If a guy is at the top of the pile, then logically a lot of girls are going to want him.

• as in, what do you mean single until 30? as in these guys don't get laid until they are 30, get their first girlfriend at that age?

• Unfortunately, it's a problem with our current dating system, because the girls aren't controlled as much by smarter parents. They date whoever gives them the gina tingles, and that happens to be the guys who can sleep with 10 women a month--so why would they settle down? And then the majority of guys are single and get told "you're a nice guy, but I just consider you a friend" and such, until about 27, 28, when the girls realize, "Crap, I'm losing my looks and soon I won't be able to have kids, and the punk band player isn't going to marry me. Where's one of those boring nice guys I rejected when I was in my prime late teens/early twenties?"Question is, will the boring nice guys keep accepting the tired carousal riders who are finally realizing the hot alphas won't commit, or will they decide, "Wait, you and your pals mocked and rejected me so many times before, why should I commit to you and help you get your dream of having kids and a husband who will support you *now*?"

• word. link

• Show Older
    • First, thanks Bro for that link, it's hilarious. Also, I want to point out--I'm not talking about all the fat slobs who want good looking girls. I'm talking about the guys who would be 6's through 8's--above average, decent looking/not fat, non-loser guys.Male version of 'cute' and 'pretty' girls. Biggest problem is, girls are mostly judged on looks. Guys, on looks and 'game.' Tons of cute and handsome guys never got taught game, and girls pass them by for players and the like. Not good!

• And worse--girls sleep around, and by doing so, a '7-8' pretty cute girl can sleep with a '9' or '10' player who would never consider her for a girlfriend. So she gets an inflated self-worth, and so an '8' girl wouldn't want to date a '8' guy who has a crush on her and would be happy to take her home to mom and dad. Big question is--will those guys who got shot down so much be grateful when the girls are don with players--or will they play the aging girls and then marry young?

• Average guys always win in the end. Women get sick of being treated like objects and used. But, today women seem to always be waiting for the next best thing to come along. So both sexes are equally at fault. My cousin is in his early 30's and is average at best and has a super hot mid-20's girlfriend. Turns out this girl was always just a trophy to people and my cousin actually sees her for who she really is and she's head-over-heels.