Symptoms of bulimia. Thinking that I'm not good enough because he said so. What should I do?

So, basically, I've been "with" this guy for at least 10-11 months now. And just recently, he started treating me strangely, I mean he'd blame me for everything, twist the truth if I confront him about something, downgrading my self-value.. Mocking me, he even calls me "sick, crazy, idiot, stupid" and that my "capability of catching up to what people are saying is below the standard", I mean, I didn't even do anything wrong, I was just confronting him about an issue that's bothering us for a while (he lied to his friends about dating his own cousin), and recently, each time I write something in twitter, he'd always make such a big fuss over it, I just wrote that I can't keep holding this treatment for long and that I need to find someone who'll treat me better. We got into a huge fight, he threatens me that 'if I do hate him I should just end everything between us', I told him that I don't hate him but he wouldn't listen. We end everything that night. He then blames me for everything, writing a hurtful sarcasm on twitter, and making people think that I'm the one who hurt him. And after a week of no contact he suddenly said that he's replacing me with someone new, I still love him, and I began thinking what could possibly make him 'discarding' me that fast, is it because I'm never good enough for him? And then everything leads to me thinking that my appearance must be the issue here, and I began to show this horrifying symptoms of bulimia. What should I do? Is everything really my fault? I don't even want to eat anything now, I feared that I might not be able to be good enough for him. His friends told me that he's lying about that new girl, that he did that so just I'd be submissive to him once again, to regain his control over me. But I still felt like I'm not good enough..

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. Bad relationship. Leave, don't go back.

No one should be talking to you that way, that's disrespectful and insensitive, (also just putting it out there, there's no way. no way. that EVERYTHING. is your fault. that's just impossible.)

Personally, I don't think it's a great move to publicize relationship issues on social media, but that's just me. But anyways, if he just saw you as something "replaceable" he didn't love you. You don't replace people in your life. He just didn't appreciate what he had, and don't EVER think that just because someone left you it's because you weren't good enough. Not being someone's match is not an issue of who is better than who, it's who is good FOR who.

If even his friends say that, believe them.

And go eat. That's not healthy for you. Even if you're not hungry, go eat. (you're also not bulimic. that's when you eat a lot randomly and throw it all up)

• Thank you for the advice. I actually always known that it's impossible for me to be the one who always bears the fault, but he made it seem like it. Like that one time we got back together and I confront him about something he'd say that "he thought I had change, but I haven't, he let himself fall into my arms over and over again, letting me hurt him" I mean.. I don't even do anything, but.. Ah well.. He's doing that to hurt me, "replacing me" I mean. He did that all the time. Intentionally.

• His loss then.