If you were the Powerball winner, who is the first person you would call?

Would it be a family member? Friend? Significant other? Lawyer? Accountant?I think I would call my mom, then my brother and his wife, and then a lawyer, and maybe some security, lol.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would call this guy I have a crush on and say SOLD.

What Girls Said 11

• My parents, my brother, my best friend

• My mom, my lawyer, and then my accountant.

• An off-shore bank ;-)

• it would be a financial adviser.

• I wouldn't tell anyone actually.I would just start doing nice things and people might catch on. Also put it in the bank and let it collect interest.

• I would buy an island.

• I wouldn't call anyone. I would just deposit it in a bank or mutual fund and let it grow.

• I'd call my mom : )

• my mom

• Mommie

• The question is who would I call if I won the lottery? I would call a real estate agent. A doctor. Probably a lawyer and accountant. Yes.

What Guys Said 4

• this little 4'3 midget f***wad supervisor of mine at work so I could tell him to eat a d***. then all the calls after that would be happy ones telling all the good people in my life that it's time for a big ass party before I leave the country for a tropical paradise to live the rest of my life.

• My brother in law. I'd ask him if I could hide out in his place, it's big, located outside of the US, in a ritz compound with armed security guards. Stay there until the short attention span died down.

• Jessica Alba

• no one keep that to myself as long as possible. then one day just show up somewhere in a ferrari