How do you find where your passion lies?

I want to do a lot of things. I enjoy doing so many things. I am almost decided that I want to do my undergraduate in psychology and go on to become a clinical psychologist. I almost know its what I will love to do. but I am not sure. truth be told, I don't know where my passion lies. I have a lot of interests but I don't know what I am passionate about. how do I know where my passion lies?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Live longer. Life is the best teacher. You are still way too young. People well in their 40s do not know their passion. However, if you are really in a hurry, try spending a day or two visiting each of your parents' friends at work. You will never know how much you loved Architecture until you spend a working day with an architect. Or Law with a lawyer... etc. Try joining clubs at school. Keep trying different things. Enjoy your young life.

• Thank you :) have you found your passion?

• Oh I found my passion a long time ago. Chocolate cake!

• Lol! Chocolate cake? :p eating or baking ? Nah! I hvnt ... :( I seem 2 end up wid a new passion every month or so :'( :p by the way, I love anything chocolaty :D

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!