Do I have a bad personality?

I was talking to my boyfriend and we ended up having a conversation about personality and looks. He thinks he's 50/50 in terms of looks and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• First of all. I love girls who have deep meaningful and insightful conversations about life. LOVE IT. Did I say that I love it when girls have deep meaningful conversations about life? In fact just today I was talking to a girl specifically because she: likes to read books, genuinely nice to others for non selfish reasons, not afraid to show her true personality (I think you need help here), not bothered by others judgments, admits her faults and what she is proud of.

I spent time with her, got some lunch-sort of-more like a snack but we sat down and talked. I got her number and learned a lot more about her. It was great. I guarantee I would not have talked to her if I didn't see those great qualities in her in the first place. I mean yeah she was beautiful (that's just a bonus, I feel extremely lucky :) )

hope this helps. Bottom line? people do want to see the real you. Stop being superficial. You can't be friends with everyone, you have to be genuine to yourself so that you can meet others who are also genuinely interested in the same things you are. You can't and shouldn't please everyone, you'll come off as superficial if you do. Besides, if there not willing to like you, THE REAL YOU, then why would you want to spend time with them? If they can't even accept you then you shouldn't even waste your time.

I hope I don't sound rude, I really just want to help.

• Thank you for your comment. I appreciate the perspective and actually I'm an honest, blunt and in your face kind of person. So I always show the real me; however, not many people can handle that I've learned in my life. Which is why I'm not considered an easy person to get along with yet I can have conversations with almost anyone. :p I don't care to be liked or wanted by others but it would of been nice to hear that he liked my personality as equally as my appearance. Oh well, Atleast he's honest