• Ask
  • myTake

Why do gingers always get bullied?

Hay does any one know why gingers all ways get bullied at every school I go to I've gotton pushed around just Because my hair color even when I was... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know. I've personally never seen anything wrong with red hair and it looks perfectly fine. Not that I'd date a ginger but that's only because I prefer to stick to my own kind. That sucks that you were bullied just because of the color of your hair. I remembered being bullied when I lived in the Western NY area during late elementary and early Middle School years just because I was Indian. It was almost an everyday thing and I felt I was cursed to be born as one till I moved to another place. But yeah, I don't see anything wrong with gingers. Red hair looks just as fine and normal as any other hair color out there.

What Guys Said 8

• They're jealous of your hair color.

• Dont listen to them they are jealous because red hair is rare and so so beautiful they are just haters.

• Everyone gets made in fun of eventually.

• Lots of different people are bullied at some point in their lives.Having red hair just stands out as an easy thing to pick on someone for.

• Because gingers don't have souls.

• How do I not have a soul

• That was a joke lol

• gingers are hot :D but unfortunately kids like picking on people that are different :/

• I love gingers. Red pubic hair is totally sexy! (this isn't sarcasm either)

• Yeh but I'm talking about girls not guys being bullies

• Okay well I don't bully gingers because I like them.

• Ok

What Girls Said 5

• Because people can be stupid.

• Jealousy, if it's girls making fun of you. Or just plain meanness. To me it's like racism; nobody makes fun of blondes or brunettes much IMO. I was lucky not to be teased by peers much in that department (more my pale skin, cause I'm a daywalker type of ginger), and it was guys who did it, because they were too immature to grasp the satire of ginger-hate on South Park. Rest assured, tons of guys love redheads with a passion. Plus we even have a whole makeup line dedicated to us (Just for Redheads) so we don't have to wear crappy black mascara.

• In my current school, and previous school, I didn't see any bullying because of a hair color.Actually they were just as much a part of the class and school as the rest.But I have seen some joking about gingers online though.

• I have no idea. I always thought they were cool. I guess because people are idiots.

• People say they don't have souls