• Ask
  • myTake

Why do gingers always get bullied?

Hay does any one know why gingers all ways get bullied at every school I go to I've gotton pushed around just Because my hair color even when I was little and I've met tones of ether girls with my hair color who all most every one of um claimed they got bullied to why is thiis

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know. I've personally never seen anything wrong with red hair and it looks perfectly fine. Not that I'd date a ginger but that's only because I prefer to stick to my own kind. That sucks that you were bullied just because of the color of your hair. I remembered being bullied when I lived in the Western NY area during late elementary and early Middle School years just because I was Indian. It was almost an everyday thing and I felt I was cursed to be born as one till I moved to another place. But yeah, I don't see anything wrong with gingers. Red hair looks just as fine and normal as any other hair color out there.

What Guys Said 7

• They're jealous of your hair color.

• Dont listen to them they are jealous because red hair is rare and so so beautiful they are just haters.

• Everyone gets made in fun of eventually.

• Lots of different people are bullied at some point in their lives.Having red hair just stands out as an easy thing to pick on someone for.

• Because gingers don't have souls.

• How do I not have a soul

• That was a joke lol

• gingers are hot :D but unfortunately kids like picking on people that are different :/

• I love gingers. Red pubic hair is totally sexy! (this isn't sarcasm either)

• Yeh but I'm talking about girls not guys being bullies

• Okay well I don't bully gingers because I like them.

• Ok

What Girls Said 5

• Because people can be stupid.

• Jealousy, if it's girls making fun of you. Or just plain meanness. To me it's like racism; nobody makes fun of blondes or brunettes much IMO. I was lucky not to be teased by peers much in that department (more my pale skin, cause I'm a daywalker type of ginger), and it was guys who did it, because they were too immature to grasp the satire of ginger-hate on South Park. Rest assured, tons of guys love redheads with a passion. Plus we even have a whole makeup line dedicated to us (Just for Redheads) so we don't have to wear crappy black mascara.

• In my current school, and previous school, I didn't see any bullying because of a hair color.Actually they were just as much a part of the class and school as the rest.But I have seen some joking about gingers online though.

• I have no idea. I always thought they were cool. I guess because people are idiots.

• People say they don't have souls