• Ask
  • myTake

Was he lying? And what should I do?

Okay so. I liked this boy and we were playing truth or dare and he picked truth, I asked if he would ever date me and he said yes. And then asked himwho he would date out of the whole group (him and three other girls plus me) and he picked me. That was awhile ago and we still Haven't dated.. He knows that I like him too. Does this mean that he really don't like me and was lying to make me feel better? What should I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• that doesn't mean he likes you or doesn't like you neither. the truth is he can say yes just to make you comfortable, don't get this wrong but he can pick you thinking out of the 4 he would go for u. that's the worst case. it can also happen that he is shy to show his love to you and ask you out. if he's that kind of a guy you'll feel it.but because of something someone says in a game don't try to take life decisions out of it

• He really does like you, but it seems that he's just shy at asking you out.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!