Is it true that when someone appears in your dreams it means that they miss you?

Someone told me that once, he seemed so convinced when he said it, but I just laughed saying it's ridiculous. I then also saw it on Facebook once but also dismissed it.But then someone else told me the same thing yesterday, I still don't believe it but my curiosity spiked up, is there any truth behind it? Anyone knows anything about it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No,I don't think this is true.I think that dreaming and the subconscious mind has so many elements to it that it cannot be narrowed down into something as simplistic as someone missing you.

• Thanks for ba.:)

What Guys Said 2

• @Is it true that when someone appears in your dreams it means that they miss you?Yeah, as true as the existence of unicorns.

• Yeah Didn't think so mr. Sarcastic

• No, it's ridiculous.

What Girls Said 5

• No. How could your subconscious reflect how someone else is feeling or thinking

• Either they miss you or you miss them.

• either that of that you miss them

• I think so

• it may be your subconcious trying to make you understand something but I do believe that if you dream about somebody is because a person misses you, I believe in all of those type of things