Why does he only want to text?

I met a guy not too long ago, and we hit it off pretty well, especially through our e-mail/texting...there was definitely some flirty flirt going on...we met in person again, and things seemed to go well, and I know I didn't put my foot in my mouth or anything...but it's been awhile now, and he ONLY texts me still, and doesn't seem interested in hanging out in person again...I don't necessarily want an actual phonecall, because I personally HATE talking on the phone, but sheesh, maybe I'm just not that impressive in person? =( Maybe it's just him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It sounds like when he met you in person he didn't like you as much and is now communicating with you on platonic terms because ignoring you would make him feel like a jerk. What happened on the first meeting? Is he still flirty? Do you initiate conversations normally now?

• lol, Answerer

• I'm confuszled what happened?

• Look, blackkid, I've got better things to do right now, so I am done. I'll 'throw in the towel' or whatever you want to call it, but I wasn't trying to 'win' anything, so if you feel that this is just a cowardly secession, then go right on ahead and believe what you want. Have a nice life.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 3

• he wasn't feeling it anymore.

• is it me or is blackkid2 the "guy"

• Some people express themselves better via text much like you hate phone convos?

Then there's the darkside where you're just an annoyance and he's too nice to get rid of you so he keeps you at arm's length.

• Well, let's just have you make a choice. A) you tell us about him. B) You tell me to leave. The ball is in YOUR court! Go.

• That's not how it came across to me. It seemed like you WERE giving blind advice by saying that yes, in addition to the possibility of things being better expressed through text, that I am just an annoyance to him. That didn't seem constructive to me, and it came off as rude. Again, I'm not looking to be coddled, but it felt uncalled for. You've only been condescending and belittling to me since, instead of trying to explain your point of view in a civil way.

• Because I'm the only one trying to figure out what he is actually like rather than giving you blind advice based on what you presented. You see, what he said makes sense based on what you wrote. You told me that the conclusion that is "obvious" isn't the right one based on data you didn't include. I mean you don't have to believe me, that's fine, but all-in-all if I really wanted to piss you off I'd have done a better job of hassling you.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• i don't htink he is into you

• i think he's only using you! why do you keep wasting your time with this guy?