Is he sensitive or manipulative? Or am I a bitch?

I told my boyfriend how in therapy I realized why I'm so depressed. I lived my whole life a virgin saving my self for marriage and I want to date seriously and we kind of aren't so I have been sad within myself and depressed (low self esteem) he knows I was religious when we met

So anyway he had nothing to say which hurt because I'm expressing something essential I feel I'm ofc not pressuring him to marry me I just am expressing how untrue I have been to MYSELF and the progress I made and therapy which I clarified for him

Never the less he got very grumpy and ignored me for hours on the fone until I just fell asleep

The next morning I asked him to pick up breakfast before we meet and he didn't even though he waited for me for 35 mins

I got very annoyed and he got very angry like weird all mad sensitive

I kept cooing at him since my being annoyed makes him mad which in the end he started crying

I don't understand how you can b mad at me for being annoyed or mad at you but neverthe less to cry ?

I got him tissue and he confessed he thinks I'm bossy

I explained that ifhe feels that way he shld saybsoninstead of crying because we have to keep each other in check if I screw up correct me but crying? I want to respect him and I will more so if he speaks to me wen I offend him instead of internalizing it being bratty

(He kept being like meh don't touch me and walking far behind me when he was mad)

Is this man just sensitive, immature, manipulative because he just didn't want to pick up breakfast and was too chicken to admit it so felt the need to victimize himself?, or am I really such a bitch I drove the poor sorrowful man to tears being a bit bratty and bossy I ofc will accept responsibility for my wronging I shldnt have cooed at him but his reaction is very alarming

Oh and by the way he kept saying for me that he internalized it because he can't tell or hit me since that's what you normally do to unleash your anger wen someone upsets u

O.o I asked you to pick up breakfast you didn't I got annoyed and you got mad enough to wanna hit me?

I'm missing something right

I repeated that to him he just shrugged and said that's jus how he is

He went out last night to a party and hasn't hit me up since usually he says good night or good morning but nope nothing
Omg *yell

Sorry for typos

Most Helpful Guy

• Saying that your sex life with him is the root cause of your depression may not make him feel very good about things.

• I clarified its not my sex life but the decisions I make. If you decide to be vegan and u, because of your being caught up with your friends, haven't been practicing that you might get depressed because you haven't been true to yourself.

It's nothing against your friends they didn't put a gun to your head just like my boyfriend didn't either.

I was just confiding in him that I was disappointed in myself and in turn it has been a contributing factor to my depression.

• Even if I were to leave him. Where do I go to find someone who wants a family as much as I do? I thought saving myself was enough to show how serious I am I want to fall in love and be loved

Ik I'm young but I have lived a full life I took care of my mom for years ik how to work and sustain myself and another person I'm about to get my own place I just don't know what I'm doing wrong

I want to be happy and true to myself

• I have. Been trying to be loyal and supportive of my boyfriend but I am disappointed to say I think we want different things which I think he wanted all along and just wanted to lose his virginity

I may be wrong he may love me but I don't believe it is as much as he even thinks. Because true love he would honor what I want and even if he didn't believe in marriage he wouldn't make me feel like I'm pressuring him I'm being honest and have been since day 1

He knew what it's always been