I think my boyfriend has a mental problem.

While we're on the phone he gets distracted alot, usually by the tv. But at some points he's a very good listener. In person I feel like he's really... Show More

I've been thinking Asperger's syndrome

Most Helpful Opinion

• LOL, most people's boyfriend's have mental problems... Sorry to be an a**hole but I honestly think that guys tend to tune us out at times. I've been guilty of that with my mum, it's kind alike the Charlie Brown teacher after a while. I think the sideways look is him being flirtatious or TRYING to be flirtatious. It just struck me funny your question. It sounds like something my grandmother would say about my grandfather, she is always complaining about how "He's really losin' it, he's in la la land etc." Most people in relationships feel a chink in communication at times it doesn't mean one person is slow or something maybe it's something both of you can work on. When you care about someone you tend to over analyze things, I mean if you were just his friend would you think he has a mental problem?