I think my boyfriend has a mental problem.

While we're on the phone he gets distracted alot, usually by the tv. But at some points he's a very good listener. In person I feel like he's really shy around me, I mean I always get a little butterflies in my stomach when I see him. He's always fidgeting with something, when I talk to him he doesn't always make eye contact. When I sort of flirt with him he blushes alittle than looks at me side ways... I'm just adding up all these behaviors. He also doesn't make a lot of facial expressions, I don't know I just feel he's really awkward. Could he just be super shy around me? I'm not his first girlfriend and he's way more experience than I am. I'm the one that's a virgin and he was my first kiss and boyfriend.

I've been thinking Asperger's syndrome

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL, most people's boyfriend's have mental problems... Sorry to be an a**hole but I honestly think that guys tend to tune us out at times. I've been guilty of that with my mum, it's kind alike the Charlie Brown teacher after a while. I think the sideways look is him being flirtatious or TRYING to be flirtatious. It just struck me funny your question. It sounds like something my grandmother would say about my grandfather, she is always complaining about how "He's really losin' it, he's in la la land etc." Most people in relationships feel a chink in communication at times it doesn't mean one person is slow or something maybe it's something both of you can work on. When you care about someone you tend to over analyze things, I mean if you were just his friend would you think he has a mental problem?