• Ask
  • myTake

How do you get to know a reserved/shy guy?

I like this guy and I think he likes me. The problem is he's very reserved. He'll chat for a short while then goes and does something else, he's like that with everyone. I message him during the week, sometimes he replies but sometimes I send things that he might think don't need answering. Last week he was away with his friend for a couple of days and when he came back he seemed different. He still asked me to dance and chatted but seemed to ignore me other times. He has flirted with me in the passed. I'd love to talk to him more, it doesn't help that I'm quiet too.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• SO you know he's shy and reserved? well, you will have to make a move on him first. You may find that once you break the ice he will be much less reserved.

What Guys Said 2

• If he is shy, then take your chances when he is slightly drunk, or try have sex with him, that should open him up.

• I am a shy guy. It takes me a while to get comfortable around people that I don't really know that well. The more you talk to him, the more open he will become with you. *Just don't make fun about him being so shy, he already knows it

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!