How do I make him go away?

There's this guy that likes me, not being conceded, he just makes it veryyy obvious. I've sent the long text gently letting him down and he didn't text me for a few days. But then he said he wasn't going to hold a grudge and wanted to be friends. Which I was cool with. Then he started flirting... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, only changing your number may help. Unless someone comes out with an text message blocking feature (Why isn't this standard on every phone? Insane!) he may continue to hound you.

If you do change your number, and you see him again- and he acts angry, like he has a right to text you- it is time for a restraining order. You should carry pepper spray on you anyway, so consider doing it if you don't already.

If you choose to carry pepper spray, buy two bottles, one for your keychain or purse, and the other to practice on. Practice hitting a paper plate tacked to a tree trunk, with a bullseye on it, so you know how to get his eyes. Sorry, but this is a messed up world we live in. If you were mine I'd teach you to use a subcompact handgun. (I carry a pistol and several magazines of ammunition with me every day.)