Do people answer questions looking at the profile pic?

I sometimes feel that people around here sometimes answer a question after looking at the profile pic..

why?
is this true?

i am just being honest!!

Updates:
ok... guys... thanks for clearing my misconception!!!

i won't MHO to anyone cz every person had a point... soo let the website do it randomly...

thanks

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Girl

• lol no not at all. ill answer an anon question the same way i will with any other pic. pictures r only relevant here because the site allows them as a way of personalising our profile. other than that, we're just meant to be answering peoples questions and asking our own=]

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• only shallow freaks will do so... i only answer a question for its contents

1|1
    0|0
  • I look at profile pics, but not before I answer. I just answer the question if it's interesting or if I think I can contribute something.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nahps. That's not me. I do it based on content, not on pictures.

1|1
    0|0
  • I answer questions I'm interested in, not based on profile pics
    I won't answer to questions like "omg he touched me is it love" or "who here is horny, lol"

0|1
    0|0
  • I do that to other people like @klaatu51

Haven't done that you. They could just be looking for questions to answer.

1|1
    0|0
  • I personally don't.. I just answer because I just do lol... Don't think it has anything to do with the profile picture.. But how well you relate to the QA's question..

0|1
    0|1
  • I'll glance at a profile pic, but that's it. I just focus on whatever the question is asking.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I only answer questions that I have the answer to or may be interested in answering. The profile makes no difference

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I look at the questions itself

1|1
    0|0
  • No i just answer according to my interest of the question

2|1
    0|0
  • If they're asking to rate them, I look at the profile pic of course but if it's just a normal question I didnt.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I don't pay attention to that unless it's a question having to do with rating the user. I haven't really noticed anything different about the amount of answers or kind of answers users give based on the asker's profile picture.

1|1
    0|0
  • well for me i dont care.. its all about the question is it interesting would i be able to help the person.. well i won't lie at you i though twice before answering your question

0|1
    0|0
    • nd why did u think twice? its just clear my misconception... not more than that

• I always look up to see if there is a pic and when I see a real pic I have more respect and want to answer them

1|1
    2|0
  • my profile pic is ULTRA-COOL so people consinder me cool YEAH

1|1
    0|0
  • If you don't want to be judged by your profile pic, username, or reputation on here, use the anonymous feature.

0|1
    0|0