Which new feature would you like gag to introduce?

If you could choose, which would it be?
These are just random ones that came to mind 💁 so don't attack me if you think they sound silly lol😷

• Be able to edit comments
    36% (5)33% (6)34% (11)Vote
  • Have it appear on newsfeed whenever a gager changes an avatar/cover pic
    7% (1)6% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Upvotes= more xper points
    36% (5)33% (6)34% (11)Vote
  • A notification when u receive an up/downvote
    0% (0)11% (2)6% (2)Vote
  • Be able to play games with other gagers
    21% (3)17% (3)20% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Another I should've added was to be able to up/down vote a question

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Girl

• A, B , D and E. Mostly A because my spelling isn't that great when I'm in a rush!

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

-This will increase trolling

Have it appear on newsfeed whenever a gager changes an avatar/cover pic
    -This is not Facebook

Upvotes= more xper points
    -People will give votes blindly to their friends, site will face a major loss.

A notification when u receive an up/downvote
    -Comment notification are worthy because we can know that someone asked something or gave us faadback. So we can reply. But there is no point in going to question to check votes. Goto opinions window, you can easily check there.

Be able to play games with other gagers
    -I think this ^

[update] Another I should've added was to be able to up/down vote a question
    -This will add insult to injury. Some inferior people can't ask question and overall it'll reduce the quality.

I suggested some already.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7894-my-suggestions-to-gag-part-i

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8107-my-suggestions-to-gag-part-ii

0|1
    1|1
  • I just wanna be able to choose the quotes that show on my profile. Half of my opinions with the most upvotes are either sexual or me addressing trolls; it misrepresents me.
    I think it would be cool to allow people to choose and set their favorite opinions that appear on their profile once a month, that way people don't abuse or switch their answers every day or so.

2|0
    0|0
  • More xpers! :3

3|1
    0|0
  • I just want one change to the GAG mobile interface:

Lose those damned arrow bubbles at the left and right sides of the pane. I can't tell you the number of times I have attempted to move the insertion point in the edit box only to find that I have shifted one thread right or left. I can't tell you how many times I have accidentally shitcanned as many as a thousand characters because of that useless annoyance in the interface.

1|0
    0|0
  • Up votes more xper points, And music in my profile

1|1
    0|0
  • Editing comments would be nice for typos, but we all know how much it would get abused on here.

A notification for every up and downvote would probably destroy the server lol

3|0
    0|0
  • "Be able to play games with other gagers" <---- this would be really nice in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Editing.

PLEASE have editing.

1|0
    1|0
  • Edit comments of course. It would be very useful and it would reduce missunderstandings. Upvotes = xper would be stupid because it would be unfair for level 1 users. Because I've noticed that only users of xper5 and above get upvotes

0|0
    1|0
    • People don't upvote someone just because they are +5 level. Are you crazy?

People upvote opinions they agree with.

• Show All
    • Exactly my thoughts too @maskedsanity
      I don't upvote people based on their xper level.

• I've seen opinions from Gurus or masters that get more than 5 upvotes while they're not responding to the question and say sth irrelevant

• None of them.

0|0
    1|0
  • 1: restricting minors from reading and/or answering your questions
    2: excluding minors and takes from your site feed (it´s allways an extra click)
    3: delete random people who abuse your opinion to make stupid remarks about the question instead of posting an own opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Theme song
    2. Editing (Once only)
    3. Online status (numbah one Stalkerz right here) @arabianpwincess197

0|0
    0|0
  • Editing would be cool in some way, but there will be more trolling and stupid jokes. So I would say that you get some kind of XP for edit. For example
    10EditXP for one edit.

10EditXP you can get for 5 comments. It's just an example, but if they'll allow editing, there will be always stupid people, trying to destroy this super cool gag site.

0|0
    0|0
  • permission to be anonymous (obtained from the mods...)

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 8

--Can't see it happening any time soon.

Have it appear on newsfeed whenever a gager changes an avatar/cover pic
    --Ugh... sounds like Facebook.

Upvotes= more xper points
    --Maybe, sounds really exploitable though and would probably just drive up the costs for rewards.

A notification when u receive an up/downvote
    --Doesn't sound too useful, and it would probably get annoying on old discussions.

Be able to play games with other gagers
    --Could be fun! One of the more unique / interesting suggestions I've seen (:

3|0
    0|0
  • honestly, i wouldn't really want these. id rather a live version of gag. so live notifications rather than refreshing.

~i miss having my Wall. people used to leave such nice things on there. i never got anything bad [because GaG people in those days were nicer] but u could still delete them if u wanted.

~id also like a live chat thing=]

~AND a way to find out who's online or offline rather than simply how long ago theyv been on.

1|0
    1|0
  • Omg could you imagine if GaG did option B!!

Misscoffeehead has changed her profile picture 10 seconds ago

Misscoffeehead has changed her profile picture 7 minutes ago

Misscoffeehead has changed her profile picture 1 hour ago

Omg I think I would drive everyone insane babe 🙈

4|0
    0|0
  • Upvotes used to give xper points in the past :/. Sadly, they removed it because some people abused the system.
    I don't like D. & B. though, it would be annoying.
    A & E sound alright! They have my vote.

1|0
    1|0
  • I kind of wish you could up and down vote opinion comments.

4|1
    1|0
  • E! That would be so good!

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted C but I'd like A too!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd vote for A, C and E

0|0
    0|0