When messaging people on here, is it sometimes just weird to message people of the same gender?

Question explains itself I feel

Most Helpful Girl

• No why would it be? If anything it's less awkward than talking to the opposite sex because 75% of the time it's not just a friendly chat or someone seeking advice they're normally hitting on you.

• Lol but I like girls hitting on me it's flattering xD

• Yes because you're anonymous and didn't just post that comment to the public 😒

• NAH NOBODY'S GONNA SEE THIS (THEY WILL)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why it would be weird to write a simple message to someone of the same gender. Depends on what you write of course. Some questions and messages might be aimed specifically at that person (can be male or female), a single gender, or everyone. If you write something creepy then it would probably be weird to either gender. A simple message to the same gender is like talking to your friends of the same gender. Nothing weird about that.

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 4

• I don't see why not - It is possible to be friends with both genders on GaG

• I think whoever wants to message whomever, should! I mean, the functionality is there for a reason.

• No man, make way for some bromance.

• No it isn't but i wouldn't, send more messages to people of the other gender, your the guy who got his question blocked didn't you, we did you not lie about your age.

• :'( sad GAG stories

• I send messages to the other gender mainly, i remember your question got removed for adult content, you can get round that, just lie about your age on your profile.