Have you noticed your questions being ignored, unless you feature it?

This is a bit frustrating, to be honest. Earlier, I used to get responses to my questions moments after posting them. But these days, even if I post legitimate questions (not click-baits), I hardly get answers unless I use up 750 XPer to feature it. I have also noticed a few other people on here mentioning the same.

I know that member of GAG are mostly from the US, so I usually post my questions according to the US time. Still, I hardly have anyone answering my questions. Do you people notice this as well?

Also, please consider answering my question! :P
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2023856-how-do-men-find-that-window-of-opportunity-to-approach-women

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really, I have a good amount of followers and everything I ask/say can either be agreed with or start an argument so people tend to answer for me.

I suppose girls' questions get answered much more often than guys' questions! :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everything changed a bit when Xper scoring changed especially the point for answering within 15 minutes of posting. Questions used to get hit heavily then but I have noticed on the feed that the questions seem to come from everywhere as if people don't use the feed as much and hop around much more on site.
    It is a tough one to call as I think luck has an awful lot to do with it - I dread to use the word "Popular" but the super active people posts do seem to get answered more because they are known like for example "There is a question from X, Y or Z, I must read that and maybe answer it"

Your words are so damn true! This site has really gone down in terms of quality. Generic, mundane questions which belong in primary school, often get maximum opinions.

Seriously, I'm almost done with this site. I'm only sticking around because I want to reach 'master' status. After that, maybe I'll just log in once a week, to keep my account active.

Thanks for MHO

You deserved it! :)

What Girls Said 5

• No, I haven't. I've had my questions answered with and without them being featured.

• I have rarely ever experienced that. The odd one gets less then 10 responses most get 10-20 + comments some as many as 60-70.

• Yes I have noticed that a lot

• They prefer sexual questions instead

• No I've not had this problem

I guess it's just me then. My questions suck, probably because I suck as well! :P

What Guys Said 3

• Naww, never experienced that. Perhaps you should make your questions more interesting? Perhaps it's the words you use.. I don't know.. ^.~

To be frank, my questions now are more interesting than what they used to be a couple of years back. AT that time, I was just a whiner with low self esteem, and almost all my questions were related to ranting about how ugly I was, being too dumb and all that crap. Surprisingly, those questions garnered lots of responses!

Yeah it's often easier to gather people around when you whine/emit a feeling of knowing what to say.. That, or making questions that "challenge" people to think.. That's what I try.. ^.^

You may be right, but with all the recent changes on GAG, like automatically closing questions and shit, I am just hanging around until I attain 'master' status!

• I get a decent amount of responses on my questions. I don't have many followers though. I think it depends on the question to be honest. The most popular questions seem to be the ones where people can just spam their answers.

I suppose you're right! Whenever the question I ask involves a bit of thought before answering, I hardly get responses. But if I ask random, generic question (like 'Which is your favourite cuisine?', 'How often do you shower'? and similar juvenile crap), I get lots of responses! :P

• No I guess some people here care about me and answer my questions