What are your honest thoughts on the GAG community?

I find myself very bored here lately. The posts are dull and repetitive. Too many people are obsessed with talking about race and don't even do it in a productive way. I've seen maybe three people who are funny on a regular basis. A lot of others are honestly really dry. You'll see a lot of the same thought repeated but everyone acts like they're the first and most original to share it and express themselves.

What are your honest thoughts about this place?

1mo What reason is there to stay?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is repetitive, and it would be good if it was turned into a database where one can reference the same issues over and over... ther eis a lot they could do with this information they have compieled. But there are good fresh, new questions and people. I love it, a great way to connect with people of all races, nations, and situations in life. I think it is awsome, could be better.

Make it what you want it to be.

The race issue needs a lot of work... its a time bomb, that is un necessary. maybe GAG can be a facilitator to solve it... once and for all...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that there are a lot of bright and humorous people here, but there are also a lot of people who believe that they are bright and humorous when they're really just narrow minded and rude. There's also that small group of people who come here for real advice, and some of them are so innocent that I honestly fear that they'll be corrupted by the wrong half of the GAG community.(Like the girls in abusive relationships who want advice on how to handle them, or the guys worried about whether they're good enough for a woman. Those sweet innocent minds need actual advice but they're usually met with the rude side of the site. Luckily we have those good people on here who do help.) All in all, I do like the people here.

How in the world do you come up with such honest opinion,..

@Nik1hil I've stopped caring when angry little turds down vote my opinion or say rude things about it (They're half of the rude side of the site). I can share my honest thoughts when I stop worrying about the malicious opinions of others

What Guys Said 17

• There are a few awesome people amongst the sea of irrationality. The trick to enjoying yourself here is detach yourself and take it all with plenty of salt.

What if I don't enjoy being emotionally dettached

I don't doubt it!

But seriously, I don't even need to type it out, because you beat me to it. Thumbs up for you.

I mean, that's pretty good advice for life in general, too.

• The quality is not there, and this place doesn't really engender/reward quality posts. But still, I see nowhere else to be a bit mindless after a hard day (not to sound like an ingrate!). It is what it is, basically.

• My honest thoughts

1. I have observed that GAG does have repeated questions.

2. I have seen that there are many people who are anonymous over here.

3. I have also observed that members here easily get judgmental. Of course not all members are like that.

4. I have observed that many members here don't even have the basic sense of behavior and understanding.

• Instead of bitching like a prancy little twit, just leave. Simple solution. You people who thrive on drama are the worst, I swear...

LOL!!!

Instead of worrying what I care about, care about your weight. It's getting a bit sloppy.

• Well this place is great people are great,... Blah!.. Blah!.. Blah Blah..
    I can lie what's the point - I will be straight..
    I come here to look the cute face of @RJGraveyTrain , it's cute in a way I want to make out with my tablets screen..
    I come here to read kick ass opinion from @lexythelou22 this one is like pop tarts on hot sauce!..
    And most of the time when I want to look at some good picture of girls not the fake models of the one media propagates!.. I simple come here..
    Answer their questions,... Compliment them,.. Make their ' Fishing for compliments more successful' read the way how different girls brain function...
    It's fun to read their serious and - stupid first world teenage problems.. Haha..

• I strongly dislike most people on this site. They are dumb and naive. It's like talking to 10 year olds.

I'm starting to feel the same way :/ Even just the type of convo that goes on doesn't feel like a serious conversation with potential among adults

You started it!

• Bunch of people that hate each other

• Lmao sexually frustrated nerds

• Yeah that's kinda how the topics kinda fall into it lately

• I'm getting pretty bored too but for someone like me online forums are like crack. i usually try and just make people laugh. I also debate on here a lot as well.

• I was about to cancel my account on this site GaG the second day and then I saw @Luci92

I believe now I have a reason to be here.

Ahah aww thanks :)

Yeah dude, sorry but I am get a little bit of the creeper vibes, your heart is in the right place but...

@Billions wrote this in case he decides to go anonymous

• Start by asking cool questions yourself if you dont like the race questions. I dont like them either. Or maybe write a cool mytake.

• I can disagree with you. I find GAG amusing even with repetitive questions. Then again granted I'm drunk and or on Oxy half of the time.

• Such a waste of time. Eh so why I am here? Cuz I like to troll people and piss them off lol :D

• lol i know who you are.

• There are a bunch of whiny losers who post an awful lot of crap.

• This site use to be a lot more fun. Now its battle of the sexes and it is killing the site. People need to chill especially with their agendas.

What Girls Said 15

• its not as fun as when i first joined.

• That is why I spend a lot of my time here writing mytakes instead of question answering.
    I took a break from doing so, now I am back into it now.
    Too soon for me to notice anything at this point :)

• There are a lot of horny, desperate, creepy and just plain mean people on here.
    But there are some awesome people too, and they're the people that keep you going.
    My one tip for on here is don't take anything on here too seriously.

• 3|1
  • There's a select few people who are actually very sweet... 60% of the people who use this site are just keyboard warriors and/or trolls

• It's been boring lately and some people annoy me

• It does have repetitive questions. I just focus more on the fun ones to pass the time when I've got nothing else to do.

• It is boring but I love msging people.

• I don't take this site to seriously only some people I am close to on here. So maybe you need to chill out or take a break and go then return.

• there are some cool cats

• Bunch of liberals :( :(

• Only few awesome people. Nothing else. I returned only bcs of them

• I agree with you , Pinkie.
    None, really, only if u are at a level where u can reach to the last one and then get ur parting gifts.

Honestly, gag is not the same anymore.

"Pinkie" lol, that's cute ;p

haha Thank you, I've had fun being pink myself today.

• There are some nice people on here and there are plenty of rude people on here. There are some people who give very helpful opinions and some people who love to troll on here.

• Most of us are kind of lame and awkward or we wouldn't be here. The fun is sifting through the dirt to find the gems - and there are a lot of them.

I think I've done enough sifting. This place is really starting to bore the hell out of me. A lot of people say things that just sound generic and uninteresting. Lots of unfunny jokes which just remind me how bored I am

Did that but then got bored with most of the answerers. They unlived by livening lol

*my not by