How many people are on GAG?

I don't know. Do you? The only thing I know that might say so is the thing that says almost 12,000 people like GAG on Facebook. But I know that's not the number because everyone on here is not on Facebook too.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a small handful of really active regulars, but a much larger majority of those who use the site infrequently, or once and never again once they get the advice they need.

What Guys Said 4

• According to the annual accounting figures from 2011, there were 27 people who'd admit to some vague association.

• A lot of people only post here when they need advice. So the active users is a small fraction of the registered users.

• Quite a few. But the number of active users is smaller compared to the list of users on GaG overall. I've seen a lot of people come and go since I've been here.

• You've actually "seen" these people! Wow! I've only seen their names in print. Hmmm...

• Not a lot IMO.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry, kind of irrelevant, but if that is you in your profile pic... you are so very pretty... I love your hair XD - no creepers status pls :D