• Ask
  • myTake

He says he doesn't know what he wants. What does that mean and what do I do?

my ex boyfriend and I are thinking about getting back together. we dated for a year and then we broke up and its been about three months or so since... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• You didn't mention why you both broke up in the first place, and I am wondering if this has something to do with it. It sounds like he is on the road to reconciling with you but he is still confused. He was probably very hurt by the break up and is scared to get back together, because there is the possibility you might break up again.I understand your perspective and you don't want to be led on or hurt too. Maybe give him more time so he can really decide what he wants. In the meantime, it might be a good idea to cut down on the hanging out and physical sessions until you know where this is going.

• He broke up with me and it just like came up one time and it happened I don't really know why. and yeah I kind of told him that we shouldnt kiss if he doesn't plan on being with me

• Show Older
    • Only he can provide the definitive answer. I cannot say how long it will take for him to make a decision. Maybe suggest a trial period of 60 days to see how things go....

• Should I wait for him to make a decision is that fair to me?