He says he doesn't know what he wants. What does that mean and what do I do?

my ex boyfriend and I are thinking about getting back together. we dated for a year and then we broke up and its been about three months or so since then. since we broke up we have talked pretty much everyday and stayed really close friends. we have even kissed and made out since. but recently I told him it felt like he was leading me on and stuff and I needed to know if he really wants to be in a relationship. he said that he really wants to date again because whenever we hang out its special and stuff but he doesn't know if we should. he says he doesn't know what he wants. what does that mean? and where does that leave me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• You didn't mention why you both broke up in the first place, and I am wondering if this has something to do with it. It sounds like he is on the road to reconciling with you but he is still confused. He was probably very hurt by the break up and is scared to get back together, because there is the possibility you might break up again.I understand your perspective and you don't want to be led on or hurt too. Maybe give him more time so he can really decide what he wants. In the meantime, it might be a good idea to cut down on the hanging out and physical sessions until you know where this is going.

• Should I wait for him to make a decision is that fair to me?

• Only he can provide the definitive answer. I cannot say how long it will take for him to make a decision. Maybe suggest a trial period of 60 days to see how things go....

• Yeah its really hard because we kinda broke up out of haste and he says he doesn't know what he needs to do. he says that I am a tremendous girl and he really cares about me and really wants to date but he is afraid we won't hang out enough and stuff is there anyway I can get an answer or ensure that we will date?

• Show Older