Do guys like blond hair better?

My question is do guys really like blondes better and what attracts boys to them?

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing you may not be thinking about is that men RARELY notice details. Women care a lot more about their own hair than a guy does, as long as you are presentable and take care of yourself, you will be attractive to the opposite sex. Remember that men and women think differently, a man is more visually charged while a woman is more emotionally charged. My advice is to work on being a fun, interesting person because there are a lot of pretty faces out there, but not too many folks who have their lives together. Confidence in yourself is the most attractive trait a person can have. So to answer... It depends on the girl. Have fun, blonde or not, cuzz that what blondes are supposedly famous for and a bit of enjoyment can go a long way, Kyle

• Good fella,

I really like your answer. And you know your stuff HIGH5.

good for you. And I wish youwell