Does he miss me?

Wow! It's been awhile since I have asked a question on here, and I am excited to hear all of you guys answers. Okay so a month ago, I told my ex that we shouldn't talk anymore for good. I felt like I couldn't bounce from being lovers to friends. So I cut off all contact with him. So randomly today, I get a call from him and he tells me he wants to see me. Later on he comes over and we start talking and he bring up the past about for just a bit. He kept starring at me, I mean I did look good (Wink) but when he gave me a hug, he held me and just kept talking. It's like he didn't notice he was still holding me. So he gave me one last hug and he said bye "punk, I mean Alexis" and that was it. We talked for 30 mins. Does that show that he misses me or was he just seeing what I was up to?

Most Helpful Guy

• He definitely misses you. To me it seams like he misses you allot. At the same time consider the fact that you could have seen things a bit misleading. In my opinion he does miss you allot and the "punk, I mean Alexis" is him showing you that he respects you're request in not beinguytogether anymore. Sounds like that guy loved ya!