Does he miss me?

Wow! It's been awhile since I have asked a question on here, and I am excited to hear all of you guys answers. Okay so a month ago, I told my ex that we shouldn't talk anymore for good. I felt like I couldn't bounce from being lovers to friends. So I cut off all contact with him. So randomly today, I get a call from him and he tells me he wants to see me. Later on he comes over and we start talking and he bring up the past about for just a bit. He kept starring at me, I mean I did look good (Wink) but when he gave me a hug, he held me and just kept talking. It's like he didn't notice he was still holding me. So he gave me one last hug and he said bye "punk, I mean Alexis" and that was it. We talked for 30 mins. Does that show that he misses me or was he just seeing what I was up to?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He definitely misses you. To me it seams like he misses you allot. At the same time consider the fact that you could have seen things a bit misleading. In my opinion he does miss you allot and the "punk, I mean Alexis" is him showing you that he respects you're request in not beinguytogether anymore. Sounds like that guy loved ya!

What Guys Said 1

• I think its both he misses you and still wants to stay in contact with you.

• No prob

• Most likely right! Thanks!

What Girls Said 4

• i do think he misses you in his life, but I don't think he wants you two to get back together.

• ya he definitely misses you.

• He misses you.

• I agree :)Thank you

• just seeing what you were up 2. the guy sounds like a tool

• When he said punk, he was just playing. that's how we play...and I mean he called first and then came by. If he was just checking up on me, he would have texted me or something, but for him to come by even when I told him I didn't wan to talk to him anymore, makes me think he did miss me..

• I think partially he may miss you but it seems he was just stopping by to check up on you. If he really missed you he would be nice and caring too you to show you how much he really does like you instead of calling you a punk. I obviously don't know your sitatution personally so I wouldn't know exactly but from the information you provided that's what it seems like to me.

• Why do you say that?