He's having a party and did not invite me. Why? please help

We hung out all week everyday. For around 5 hours. On Facebook he put as his status "having a party wooot" And I put "with out me?" and he sent me a text saying "sorry"i don't wanna ask him b.c it'd be annoying and clingy. Tho curious.I think he's into some chick idk. on Friday he kept trying to get me to stay , like saying "you should meet my friend you should stay longer." and I couldn't so I left. I'm confused. why wouldn't you invite a chick to your party your friends with?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Just friends? Like period... nothing else?I wouldn't have a problem with it unless she was bothering another one of my friends.When I have a party- I restrict who comes into the party. If PersonA doesn't get along with PersonB - then I won't invite one of them. Simply because I do not stand drama at my party. If people have problems, take it to the streets - I don't wanna hear it lol... I'm willing to help in situations, but I really don't want to take a fun night and focus it on how people don't get along.. etc etc..I don't mean to be rude, but that is truly .THE.ONLY. reason that I wouldn't invite one of my friends to a party.

• Shoud I text him asking him why he didn't invite me? we are friends. I don't want to come off as clingy or nosy.

• Show Older
    • I texted him creating casual conversation with him. it was going well, then I asked him "why didn't you invite me to ur party?" I'm just curious, I'm not mad or anything." and he hasn't responded for half a hour. :l

• Dont ask him again- it will have an epic failure rate.Also, try to keep it just casual - being blunt like "why didn't you invite me" puts him in a corner where he may not want to tell you something.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!