• Ask
  • myTake

He's having a party and did not invite me. Why? please help

We hung out all week everyday. For around 5 hours. On Facebook he put as his status "having a party wooot" And I put "with out me?" and he sent me a... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• Just friends? Like period... nothing else?I wouldn't have a problem with it unless she was bothering another one of my friends.When I have a party- I restrict who comes into the party. If PersonA doesn't get along with PersonB - then I won't invite one of them. Simply because I do not stand drama at my party. If people have problems, take it to the streets - I don't wanna hear it lol... I'm willing to help in situations, but I really don't want to take a fun night and focus it on how people don't get along.. etc etc..I don't mean to be rude, but that is truly .THE.ONLY. reason that I wouldn't invite one of my friends to a party.

• Shoud I text him asking him why he didn't invite me? we are friends. I don't want to come off as clingy or nosy.

• Show Older
    • I texted him creating casual conversation with him. it was going well, then I asked him "why didn't you invite me to ur party?" I'm just curious, I'm not mad or anything." and he hasn't responded for half a hour. :l

• Dont ask him again- it will have an epic failure rate.Also, try to keep it just casual - being blunt like "why didn't you invite me" puts him in a corner where he may not want to tell you something.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!