What do guys do to show a girl they like her?

how and why do they do such things and what is the feeling they do it with? I need help because I want to know if my crush is in love with me too. especially if the guy is shy and inexperienced with girls and have never been with anyone before?

plus... do guys like obese girls

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He may try to be around you more, ask you questions about yourself, tell you that he likes a certain thing about you. If you want to hang out or do something, he will sometimes (if not all the time) make himself available. He might also give you strong eye contact and smile a lot; if he's really nervous, it'll come out in conversation when he doesn't know what to say. Shy and inexperienced guys might have trouble "flirting" and being "smooth", and he may be afraid of rejection, so don't expect him to tease you/kiss you/make bold statements of interest--those things may come only when he's SURE you like him and won't reject him. In fact, maybe you should make the first move (or the first few moves); to a shy guy, a crush showing him the ropes would be a dream come true.As for your update question, some guys are definitely into girls who are a little overweight. Some of those guys might prefer the body type, while others overlook weight almost entirely and fall for the girl's personality--it does happen. However, I take "obese" to mean very/dangerously overweight, which may signal a potential health problem, and we're all attracted to healthy people. Everyone (both guys and girls) is also more attracted to those who take an active interest in improving themselves. If an obese girl makes an effort to take care of her health and return to a more normal-range weight, she'll definitely get more attention.

What Guys Said 5

• A lot of guys I had seen with my own eyes. Usually guys tend not to tell you, he likes you or even a straight up no answer. Just acting like I'm not here. >.>

• what I usually is I just talk to her whenever I get a chance or like flirt a little. try to make her laugh. one day I came up to that girl and I just said like straight up I like you u look beautiful today and I think that freaked her out lol

• tease tem, flirt with them, and choose them over almost everything else, unless there's an emergency.

• Look into her eyes more,Try to hold her hand,Tell her how good she looks,An inexperienced guy will get shy, tongue tied and nervous. He may even do the opposite of those things. My best friend could bearly talk to girls he liked.Asking is only way to go.

• oh well you sounds like ur talking abt me :D but wht I do and I'm (shy and inexperienced) I kinda look at her and if she looked at me back I look away and I always treat her nicer than other girls and try to watch her back if some1 is trying to hurt her or something..

• You can't be sure about his friends, they could be teasing him for liking you. If his a little immature, he will keep it going with them ignoring you. Other guys, on the other hand, may ignore their friends and just be straight forward. So good luck with that! :)

• If his friends laughs and teases me around him and pushes him around to face me when I'm near, and he gets all shy and laughs. Would that be because he likes me or since he knows I like him?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!