Why won't guys answer their phone?

So this guy can talk to me forever on IM and then ask me to call him but when I do he never answers or even calls back. Then he'll make plans to meet up and tells me to call him on the day to make definite plans but doesn't answer either and we never hang out because of that. Wtf is up with that? Is he just not that into me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I hate the phone. You can call it prideful all you want, but I hate showing much emotion at all to people. (with the exception of course to the one that I care most about. Even then though, I don't like to show my emotions to this girl in front of other people. When I'm alone with her, I'm not afraid to tell her all the things on my mind. Ex. What I think about her, our relationship, and the parts where I tend to show my sweet side. ) The only time I like talking to someone on the phone is if it's purely an informational call. . . Or if I'm alone in a room by myself unable to be disturbed.

I wouldn't judge this guy JUST on his attitude with his phone. Meet up with him, and see what he's like in person before you make rash decisions. He might just be a shy phone talker.