How can a girl tell if a guy is flirting or just being nice? GUYS READ!?

How do I tell the difference between guys that are just being friendly and nice and the guys that are flirting? A lot of the time I get really confused and I don't know how to react. I also don't know how to tell exactly when a guy just considers me as a friend or when he's flirting. I really... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually, a guy is flirting unless he has a significant other, likes someone else, or is homosexual. Also, a guy might not always know he is flirting, or might not be intentionally flirting. Guys are simple (and often blunt) human beings. Mostly, we just say what comes to mind, and aren't trying to be sneaky or anything like that. If we know how to flirt, then we'll be flirting intentionally. Otherwise, it's just happening, whether anyone likes it or not. Sometimes a nice guy will be friendly at first so he can get to know you and maybe ask you out. Other times, flirting and being nice/friendly are the same exact things, even if we don't mean for it to be that way.

• So for example, if a guy walks up to you and says something that doesn't really need to be said because its so obvious (like saying its raining when its raining) he just wants to talk to you? Does that mean he likes you?

• Thats really good advice! Thanks :)