• Ask
  • myTake

I feel like I'm walking on eggshells...

My boyfriend gets upset easily over every detail, over the tiniest things that I do wrong. OK, so we have had our issues, mainly because he has... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• That sounds like a pretty abusive situation...You should leave him while you still have some dignity. You get into relationships with people who make you feel beautiful and have the ability to make you feel like you're worth it. If he's not taking your insecurites into consideration and being sensitive about it, you SHOULD have some serious issues with him.On top of that, he sounds sort of controlling. You mentioned that he gets angry when you're late to meet with him?... Hmm. That doesn't sound really healthy.Find someone who makes you feel beautiful.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• If he doesn't give you what you need (ie.. peace of mind, sense of body security)...then break up with him...You are in a very unhealthy relationship, this is emotional and mental abuse, find a guy who appreciates you for who you are now and loves every inch of you the way you are...dump this fool