He's too busy for me?

I know it's a classic brush off but in his defense he does have a busy life and told me he is currently working a lot of overtime (shift work too). When he's busy, I never hear from him. When life settles down, he texts me again. I like him (more than he likes me, obviously) and I know he has a crush on me (he told me). So, how do I get on his radar? How can I get him to text me, even just to say hi or something? Yeah, life is busy, but I would still like to be a part of his! My last text to him was, "okay, text me when you're not so busy...until then take care." Guys, is there anything I can do besides waiting it out? Is there a chance that I'm on his mind even though I'm not hearing from him?

...I am worried he'll forget all about me but I don't want to be texting him all the time when I know he's busy. That's too clingy.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• I understand your predicament all too well. I am in a similar situation..You could just call him or text him again. The problem is that we all know the answer that if we don't hear from someone, it just means their feelings for us aren't as strong as our feelings for them.