• Ask
  • myTake

When a guy doesn't respond to an e-mail (that says everything you're feeling), should you assume it's over?

I dated a guy for close to 8 months. He wasn't my ideal guy.. but I admit there was definitely an instant attraction/connection. We went out at least... Show More

Thanks for responding! I feel better... and most importantly not blinded. I know what to do from here. It's time to move on...not ez but it can be done. =)

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• what a d***. Girl never talk to this idiot again. It sucks you wasted time and love on this boy who treats you like garbage. He'll never think what he did was wrong sounds like he just didn't care about you. and that's sad. Just charge this to the game label him an azz, find a guy who can show you that love back.

• consider yourself single. this guy blew you off like that and didn't even have the decency to treat you right. even if by any stretch of the imagination he "did" still think he was in a relationship with you, you should act single anyway because he doesn't deserve you. you're single!