• Ask
  • myTake

How do you know if a man likes you or is just being nice?

There is a man who is a patron where I work. He comes in a few times a week. After he is finished and is getting ready to leave he always makes a... Show More

Maybe I should add that they place I work also has place with computers the public can use. That's what he does when he comes in.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• In general, most men don't make it a point to somebody's workplace, make conversation with a woman, just because they want to socialize. Otherwise you would see all coffee shops/restaurant fill with men talking to the female workers there. Men only do such things whenever they like that woman. Sure, I've met one guy that is very friendly to people, but he doesn't go about inquiring where such and such is; he just talks to anybody; in this case, you say this person specifically asks for you, so that's more than enough proof that he is just not being nice, but rather, he likes you.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook