How do girls feel when a guy dresses like a girl?

Not in a weird transvestite kind of way, if a guy would do this he would look either like a girl or at least be attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• The death of sex segregated clothing can't come fast enough to suit me. I wear what I like I don't try to look like a man or woman My clothing is unisex.

Be careful though when you venture into clothing that some people think is for "women only"

I have found that there are girly girl types out there that are so cowardly that they are terrified to see any man stepping out of the protector / provider role that society has shoved off on us. These leaches are born parasites who are deathly afraid of loosing their meal ticket. They will do every thing they can to force you back into the role they think your belong in lest other men see you and start to do like you do. These women are the enemy of every man and woman alive as far as ever living in a civilized society that respects our individuality over our sex.

• Thank you very much, I never heard such an intelligent answer, by god, it is very true

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 15

• I would assume he's gay

• What makes you say that?

• it means I would think he possibly is a cross dresser. and it depends on the cut/ colour as well I suppose.

do you mean metrosexual semi fashion with a slight feminine touch or are we talking authentic women's clothes? and is it daily or just for fun? that might give a clearer picture of what image you wish to project of yourself.

• Mostly the metro kind of fashion, maybe a little riskiness once in a while

• Prince does it all the time and I'm inlove with him (so is half the world) but it's harmless as long as you're comfortable. But you might have to find a "prima donna" type of lady because she'll understand quicker than a jeans and wife beater lady

• I reckon some girls would be into something like that. Lots even like the "weird transvestite kind of way." Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, doll.

• Is it strange?

• To the general populace I'm sure that it would be perceived as strange, yes. But what do they know? Do what you feel, you'll always end up happier that way.

• Maybe, but ridicule could overtake that happiness

• I don't like guys that look like girls, but I like effeminate men. Like the Tripplets from Daisy of love they have long blonde hair and wear eyeliner. They are effeminite and they are hot.

• You know that effeminate=looks like a girl, you don't make sense

• I meen pretty men, not guys that look like a girl in the tranny way.

• Oh, I'm sorry a misunderstood lol

More from Girls
10

What Guys Said 2

• If you mean gay tight pants and gay girl hair, yes. They love it, even though I think it's the gayest sh*t ever.