He says he's addicted to me. What does that mean?

I've been friends with this guy for a couple months and we've gotten really close. Unfortunately, my family recently decided to move into a new area of town that's relatively far away. When I told him, he seemed unresponsive at first. He actually kind of ignored it. Then, later on that evening, he stopped me and said, "So, you're actually moving then?" I said that, yeah, I was, but it didn't mean we'd have to stop hanging out. After a moments pause, he said, "This always happens to me. I'll start to like someone. Like, REALLY like them. Practically lo--" Then he paused, shook his head, and continued: "Anyways, the point is, I'll get addicted to someone like I am with you, and then they have to move.."What I want to know is, what's he getting at? When he says he's "addicted," what does he mean? Is he just trying to mess with me, or is he too shy to say what he really means to say? Am I looking too far into it? Please help! :)

okay, I've noticed there have been a couple of views on this,
and, really, if you could just take a moment to say what you might think this means,
even if you aren't sure,
that would be great. thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!